4x4 Toyota pickup V6 ---> 22R swap

Hello,

My brother bought a '93 4x4 'yota pickup with a cooked V6. The motor would not be nearly so bad, but the guy half-way disassembled the thing and left it to rust when he lost interest in the project. I have plenty of good 22R motors laying around and would like to know if it's possible to bolt the 22r in place of the V6 ... it has a 5-speed in it.

Really, I have just glanced at the truck, so I haven't seen any of the obvious stuff yet.. any clues would be appreciated!

Reply to
Celica Dude

You should put a 7mgte in it instead, from a Supra (or Cressida)

Reply to
Johann Koenig

Correction -- the pickup is an '88 model.. Not that that will help, but anyway..

Reply to
Celica Dude