86 Pickup Poly Stuff

Hey! Anybody know a source for poly engine and transmission mounts for an 86 pickup. Bill

Reply to
William Brown

Nobody in their right mind would want such things, especially with a four cylinder automatic!! :*(

Reply to
Philip

Hey! Guess I'm outta my mind! It's also for a 4x4 5 speed. Bill

Reply to
William Brown

Still out of your mind. Stop and think WHY engines are not bolted tightly to the frame. Think vibration and stress cracks.

Reply to
Philip