93 toyota 22r

Where is o2 sensor. I did a complete tuneup. I have a surge at idle. Gas consumption is down. Any suggestions.

Reply to
mike k

22r (not 22re) has no O2 sensor. Surge at idle is often from running lean - either vac leak, adjustment, or ethanol content. I used to drill out one of the jets on the 22R to solve that problem (and make emissions better!!)
Reply to
clare