94 4runner bumper bash

I slid on some ice and knocked into the corner brick wall while parking in a small parking lot. I've got a nice dent (circle shaped, like I pushed it in with my thumb) on the left side of the bumper, and the right side has slid down a little making the bumper tilted. I got an estimate from a body repair shop, and they say $320 to fix the dent. Does this seem reasonable? Any ideas or tricks I could use to fix it myself? Its the standard chrome bumper.

Nick

Reply to
Nick