Dave's back, Kid's back....-

... and who knows who else will slither their way in before the year is over.. we've seen posts from John Connolly and Jim N, and I think even
John Henry.. just to name a few.. still a good number of regulars MIA..
A few more and things will be Right in the world again... :)
Jan
Add pictures here
✖
HMMMMM wonder what John is planning for this years halloween ????
im not MIA just busy....
-- **************************************************************** dragenwagen 1966 Type I 1969 Type I http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen "Old VW's Don't Leak Oil, They Mark Thier Territory." ****************************************************************

Add pictures here
✖
Those guys left??? I hardly recognize anyone anymore... and everyone went and changed their names :(

Add pictures here
✖

I used to post some couple years ago when I was rebuilding my 74 SB... old nick was HAYWIRE. Since now I have more than 2 VW's running I have more to talk about.
Narley Dude®
Add pictures here
✖
Narley Dude wrote:

I remember your posts. It seems like you posted a lot around 1999.
Bill Berckman 67 Beetle Pictures at http://community.webshots.com/album/65271125OySKDA Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures http://community.webshots.com/album/91342080bjsyXI
Add pictures here
✖
On 01 Nov 2003 07:21:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) wrote:

Yep thats me. Finally got the 74 SB running and sold her to a good friend. I currently have two 1972 Beetles. One standard sedan and the other a SB convertible.
Narley Dude®
Add pictures here
✖

Yehhhh....but.....what happened to Speedy Jim? Haven't seen a post from him in a while or have I just missed them?
Sneaks
Add pictures here
✖

.....then after drinking a glass of InstantBrainUncramper.....I look up 2 threads and there Jim is.....sheeeeshhhh
Sneaks
Add pictures here
✖

I haven't seen VWgoddess or Jim O' Malley.... I've just visited John Henry's web site to get an update about him.
Narley Dude®
Add pictures here
✖
My sister Goddess hasn't quite been the same since the destruction of Gretchen. She's also in the process of getting rid of Axel's (her 69 baja that hasn't run since the Last Supper) chassis and body. We seperated them a long time ago and they've just been sitting. It's a sad thing. She's had a lot going on with family and work lately. I'll try to get her to stop in a say hello.
Kidd <--- two d's. :) "Back in black. It's a fact."
Add pictures here
✖
On 01 Nov 2003 15:28:36 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kidd) wrote:

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've seen her post. Was around the same time I disappeared around 1999. Never knew that Gretchen was in a wreck. I knew she loved her car. Tell her to come back in... and give us an update.
Narley Dude®
Add pictures here
✖
I was just at her house this afternoon. She said hi to everyone and she's busy. She also told me she won't work on another car. She's done. That made me very sad.
Gretchen is sitting beside the house completely covered in weeds. I wanted to cry. I wish she would let me rescue her, but she's saving her for her daughter. She'll take Gretch to K & K to have her fixed eventually.
Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."
Add pictures here
✖
Jan wrote:

It is good to see both Dave & Kid back. Lets have a big group hug. :o) If my car sells (Auction ends Sat 4:30 Eastern U.S Time) am I still allowed to post on Ramva. Bill Berckman 67 Beetle Pictures at http://community.webshots.com/album/65271125OySKDA Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures http://community.webshots.com/album/91342080bjsyXI
Add pictures here
✖
On 01 Nov 2003 07:25:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) wrote:

Nah, no VW = no posts.
Just kidding ;-) Of course you have to stay, you've been posting here for as long as I can remember! I joined this group in 1998, just after I bought my '66 :-)
Add pictures here
✖
Howard Rose wrote:

You newbie you ;)
Jan
Add pictures here
✖

...................heh heh..........I'm a newbie too. I remember reading about Howard's new purchase back when I first started reading RAMVA.
Add pictures here
✖

5 and a half years ago! sheesh... oh happy memories :-)
How long Jan been posting for?
BTW, who's the RAMVA King/Queen nowadays? lol
Add pictures here
✖
Howard Rose wrote:

Not sure, but I think asl long as there has been Ramva? Before that there was just one general VW newsgroup, water and air all mixed up. Then they were split and we got rid of all the dead weight ;)

I am. Both :D
Jan
Add pictures here
✖
Bill Berckman wrote:

The word is *required*. ;)
We will hook you up with another one before long ;)
Sneaks, you ready bro? I know you are saving up the good ones for a rainy day..... ;)
Jan
Add pictures here
✖
I don't have Zug anymore and you still let me post. :)
Trying to convince Jan to fix up the black ragtop in his garage for me and try to bring it with Frannie but he refuses to paint orange flames on it! Tsk. Jan, Frannie's an old lady. Her period of mourning for ZugMaschine is over. She needs a new husband! We'll name the ragtop... Gothzilla!
Anyway, it's good to be back. Goddess and I have talked about you guys a lot in our absence. We missed you.
Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."
Add pictures here
✖