94 4Runner, no start, no lights, no click

Hi All,
I have a 1994 4Runner SR5, manual transmissions, 3VZE 6cyl. I also have power locks, power windows and A/C.
After normal operation and being parked for about 10 hours the vehicle will not
start. I have no dash lights, no solenoid clicking and no power locks or windows. The battery is about 1 year old and there is no alarm system.
I have not yet measured battery voltage. However, assuming the battery is OK where should I look next?
I am guessing the most likely candidate here is a blown fuse, i.e. AM1, AM2 and/or ALT fuses.
Prior to this issue I was driving in rough off-road, sandy conditions with very hot weather. The 15 A DOME fuse has burned out on two previous occasions, the most recent was the day before not being able to start the car.
Thanks in advance,
Anders
On Monday, April 22, 2013 10:16:44 PM UTC-7, avocado11 wrote:

not start. I have no dash lights, no solenoid clicking and no power locks or windows. The battery is about 1 year old and there is no alarm system.

very hot weather. The 15 A DOME fuse has burned out on two previous occasions, the most recent was the day before not being able to start the car.

Problem solved! + battery terminal came loose during off-roading, and was also heavily corroded. Cleaned and reattached both terminals, and the car starts right up.
Glad it was an easy, cheap fix. Now I'm off to investigate the DOME circuit problem.