Curt trailer towing hitch

Has anyone installed a Curt brand trailer hitch on a Tacoma ? This seems to be the best looking one in the under $ 200 price class.
If so what do you think of them?
Also looking around for any other hitches, any recommendations ?
I doubt that I will ever haul anything larger than the lawn mower trailers, certainly nothing like a camper. The class 3 types seem to be about the same as the lesser classes price wise so I intend to get one rated for that class. I do know that I will have to get a ball to match the trailer, so will probably have to buy a seperate ball at a later date.
The Curt package for lights, hitch and ball is around $ 180 including shipping.
Ebay number EPID75284638
On 4/14/2013 6:10 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I put one on a 2012 CR-V. The hitch was well made and the instructions were very easy to follow. I conversed via email with Curt several times WRT the hitch and wiring harness. They were prompt, courteous, and accurate in their responses. Based on this experience, I would recommend them.
Jim