A/C on 90 model toyota pickup

Hello

I have a 90 model toyota pickup, that came from the factory without AC. It is a good solid truck with low miles, so I would like to put AC on it, if there is a pratical way to do it.

This truck has a 22R engine and I have access to a donor truck that has AC, but it is a 87 model.

Does anyone know what year models are the same and how big a job it would be to put it on the 90 model?

Thanks

Reply to
<bridgescharles