No intermittent wipers on 07 tacoma

Hi, Is there a fix for the wipers. Can I get this for my Truck and will it work with the standard system. I have Googled it and it can be installed is that true?Will it work too.?

You need to include a link to the specific part to get an informed evaluation.

No he does not.
It will work, it just means you have to take apart the steering column and swap out the intermittent switch for the stock switch.
Too bad the part is over $100.
On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 1:48:18 AM UTC-5, Joseph Hoffmann wrote:

Yes, the intermittent wiper stalk drops right in. Be sure to get the one for '09+ trucks (the '05-'08 stalk's ring is backwards), PN 84652-02610.