Alternator Belt Tension?

Just came across this posting and the brake light battery warning light problem just popped up in my 92 Toyota pickup today after washing it. What could be the cause of this? Up until I washed it there were no problems with the warning lights, they would go on when the key was turned on and then go offf right after.

Please help.

Reply to
Ryan

When learning to drive, o those many years ago. Dad helped me to put together the start up check list. We had english monstrosities. So it was turn on the key and count for a few seconds, This let the electric fuel pump build up "starting" pressure. So, when I remember, I let the pressure build.

Reply to
DonLogan