Peugeot 106 1.5D Alternator belt replacement

Hello all

On the way to work this morning my alternator belt decided to give up.

I've got a replacement that I will be fitting tonight when I get home. Is there anthing odd I should be aware of before I start? Or is it a matter of loosening the alternator, bunging it on and tighten it up again?

Thanks

Steven

Reply to
steven.langdale

Me again!

No need to reply.

Just finished it, the 1.5D has a tensioner pully for the belt, nice and easy to change!

Steven

Reply to
Steven Langdale