Anyone speak Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)?

The lower passenger side control arm for the 1990-95 4-Runners and

1989-95 pickups is Toyota # 48068-35050 & for the driver's side is Toyota # 48069-35050 which cost only 240 CNY (China Yuan Renminbi) about $30 US or $36 CDN each and are available in China.

There are no aftermarket in Canada & USA, Toyota dealerships in Canada all charge $294 CDN and in USA 1stoyotaparts.com sells them for $150 US I would like to purchase them from China for only $36 CDN each but there website is in Chinese and when using google translation I still cannot get an email address or telephone # to contact them.

If anyone who speaks Chinese if they could type this part # into Google:

48068-35050

and the 4th hit (there are only 4) is the Chinese manufacturer. Reply back here with their contact email address and telephone #.Thanks alot.

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs TV's,VCR's,home/car audio out of my apartment E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1995 Toyota 4-Runner,22R-E,G52 with 227 000 KM
Reply to
sidneybek

This is linked from that site (long link hope it all gets included)

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=

the contact is at the bottom left, if you click "more" you get an email address

Reply to
Archon