Anyone used Powerup products before?

Anyone had any experiences withh a product called Powerup? They make lubricant additives that seem to work according to some that have used and now swear by em.

Keen on trying some but would like to see what the general concensus is before outlaying any hardearned.

namely products called NNL690 and the thixo grease.

Any input would be welcome

Cheers , Scotty

Reply to
Scotty

Just a waste of money. Neither you nor I can mix up a better product than the chemists in the oil companies. They put out the best product they can to meet a price point. If you want better oil, buy better oil.

A couple of very unusual products do seem to work...

(money back guarantee that really is honored)
The three products above have many good reports from users on bobistheoilguy.com

Ken

Scotty wrote:

Reply to
Ken Shelton

I wouldnt use it my Toyota. Dont believe in any additives. Just change the oil every 5000 mi. and use synthetic oil and the engine will live long. Scott

Reply to
zonie