Buying a toyota forerunner this week but

I was wondering. I am in nfld and a car dealership is having a big sale on and they have a forerunner 1993 4 cyl standard w/ 186k on it. I cannot buy the vehicle till Thursday when sale starts. I took it for a run, it ran fine except for one problem. It appears to me the clutch is pretty well gone.

Here are the symptoms The rpms revs high when giving it gas to take off......it doesn't take off but rather revs high.

Anyone know if this is clutch problems by the sound?

Reply to
AL

yup souds like a worn clutch to me.

Reply to