compatible wheel sizes

Hey gang, Will all of the toyota 6-lug 5.5 15" wheels, regardless of manufacture date, fit my 1993 4WD extracab pickup? I want to replace my stock steel wheels with the stock toyota aluminum wheels and I can get some from 97-01 tacomas pretty cheap. I do NOT have manual locking hubs if that makes a difference. Thanks for the help! Brian

Reply to
Brian Faddis

Make sure the wheels you are getting have the same offset as the wheels currently on the truck... Other than that, you should be pretty safe.

I'll point you to Roger's website:

Celica Dude