rim sizes

I have been looking for some aluminum wheels for a 93 4WD ec pickup I just bought. I know I can use the 15x6 and 15x7 wheels that were stock in 89-95 but also the current 6-lug wheels that size will work. I have been noticing on ebay that some sellers are listing newer wheels that are 15x7.5. Is this a new wheel size put out by toyota or are they the same 15x7 wheels previously supplied? If they are new, will they also work on my '93? Thanks for the help! Brian

Reply to
Brian Faddis

Never seen that size, but if you take a 6" rim and measure from outer bead lip to outer bead lip you'll get about 7.5", Rim width is properly measured from bead seat to bead seat:

Roger Brown