CR latest on Trucks

Just saw this about the CR Reliability ratings:

Yep, I own a Tundra.

Mr H. Sing

"Mr H. Sing" sez:

Yeah, me too. It's the antithesis of the '97 hunk-o-junk Chevy I had before it. :-) I was kinda waiting to see what the Titan was all about but posters that shared personal experiences along the lines of "... its not a Toyota!" and the short weenie bed on the 4-door had me opt for the Tundra D-Cab. Sure glad I did after seeing how the Titan is stacking up.

Hey, you know how to double the value of a 10 year old Suburban? Gas it up ... heh, heh.

Good reliability to ya, VLJ

Reply to
vlj