4dr wrangler pics on msn

just thought I would share this

Jarod Sprauer

"But while appearance is important, first and foremost, this is a Wrangler and it still retains that legendary Jeep off-road capability."

Legendary: ADJECTIVE: Of or existing only in myths: fabulous, mythic, mythical, mythologic, mythological. See REAL.

The four door looks like a Hummer.

Earle

Earle Horton

Hi Earl,

According to the definition of legendary in your link, jeep's off road capability is really a myth!

Larry

Reply to
larry

The H3 now has a trail buddy! What makes me cringe is the PT Cruiser dash and steering wheel. The Minivan engine has already been dissed, so I won't bother.

I am now very thankful I bought a TJL before "the change". Can't wait to see what the guinea pigs say about their '07 purchase. Will this one be unofficially deemed the TJU?

Why oh Why do American car makers believe that bigger is somehow better? This thing wouldn't even fit in my garage. I specifically bought mine because it was not a typical behemouth truck that America's misguided youth worships these days.

Reply to
JD Adams

I'd bet my last dollar that they will sell faster than DC can make them. Times are-a-changin'. Also, it doesn't look so big compared to the other monsters out there...

Brian

Reply to
brianc