Crankshaft Pulley Removal

I can't seem to remove the crankshaft pulley from my 87 toyota pickup. Ive tried almost everything, and im running out of ideas. can anyone give any suggestions?

Reply to
Cole

Have you tried PB Blaster?

Reply to
Celica Dude

Crankshaft or Camshaft?

Crankshaft should pull off pretty easily with your standard puller. If it is rusted, hit it with a torch, and then some penetrating oil, and then it should fall right off.

good luck! GTr

Reply to
gregory trimper

Pulley or the bolt holding the pulley on?

For both answers, see page below:

Roger Brown