Dash/Airbag rattle still there.

Does any of you Tacoma owners know what Toyota is :"supposed" to do to eliminate the Dash rattle near the passenger airbag? I have had it in to my Toyota dealer 5 times to try to fix the problem.

1 time they didn't hear any noise, and didn't do anything. Yesterday I brought it back, and the tech. heard the problem and spent 15 minutes under the dash, and they said it was fixed. I took it, and drove it 1/8 mile and it was still there. I left it overnite and they called today saying they couldn't hear it! I'm going for a road test tomorrow and see if it makes the noise. They didn't do anything, so if it doesn't make the noise then. it will later. Is there a link to Toyota's fix for this problem? And does anyone know a phone # for Toyotas regional (NW) customer service? Thanks, it's been a great truck, except for this. K
Reply to
Over40pirate