Deal of the year? 1991 22re pickup automatic and air

I have a great little 1991 with auto and air, 125,000 and in good or better shape. One problem the tranny seems to be getting worse.
I have changed fluid filter twice hoping to clean it up and get it back on the road. That looks like it is not going to be the case. So for sale is this great truck for a nice price of 1500.00. I can provide all the pics and detailed info on the history of this truck for the last 4-5 yrs. For you guys that are more mech inclined this would make someone a nice truck. I just don't want to see it get wasted for a recycle.
Niced stereo with 4 speakers and amp. Decent tires with aftermarket rims and mudflaps. Bed off restoration when i purchased only has one little rust in the tailgate by the dealer emblem. Only a couple dingers with good paint. Runs great always maint. at 2500. New plugs, cap and rotor, alt, waterpump and 02 sensor. Brakes work fine but have not inspected for about 30,000 mile. I am being 100 percent honest and would like for a toyora lover to get to keep this little guy.
millerd5atverizon.net
thanks!

Yeah, the one problem is you didn't say WHERE You Are.
This newsgroup has worldwide distribution, and people aren't going to drive more than a hundred miles or so to look at a used truck.
Especially if it has a potentially cheesy transmission - it's a bummer if the trans pukes halfway home and it's a 2 mile tow, but a disaster if it's 200 miles.
I did a bad job with this list, sorry. I am in Indiana and would like to help someone use the parts or use this truck. I also made a mistake on the price, 1,000 or best offer.

You could get that or more on eBay. Take lots of pictures, and detail the problems.