Drive indicator light

I have an 03 Tundra. The "Drive" indicator light on the dashboard went out. The Park, Reverse, 2 and L all seem fine. Is this an indication of a problem or should I just ignore it. Also, if I choose to, is it an expensive repair?

Reply to
JOE QUEENAN

I have 2000 Tundra with same issue. I'm told it's an inexpensive bulb to replace but the labor is a killer.

Reply to
Bubba