Factory online repair information subscription cheap

I just posted an auction on Ebay. This is for a Toyota / Lexus membership card I got from a fellow mechanic who doesn't have a computer and won't use his card.

The card is still in its sealed, unopened envelope. Anyone can use this membership card and go to
to sign upfor a full year of complete service information on all Toyota, Lexusand the new Scion vehicles sold in the USA. If you go to
and click "subscribe", you cansee this is a $500 subscription. Toyota recently handed out thesecards to Field Service Reps and Master Techs only, but anyone can usethem. The online service was put in place due to a recent governmentmandate requiring that affordable repair information be made availableto the independent repair sector. I've used my membership at home, and even with dial-up its awesome! It has all of the important features of the full version in the dealership, minus things like VIN inquiries and scantool programming functions.

You may Buy It Now for $50 but the auction starts at $25.

Reply to
tbspenard