1999 Nissan Maxima Online Factory Manaul

Hello,

I have a 1999 Nissan Maxima SE and I am looking for the factory manual. I remember a posting that mentioned an online version that you could download. Any ideas where I can find it?

Thanks,

Richard

Reply to
Wild Thing Max

You can sign up for a one day subscription for $20 that will get you access to the manual in PDF format. Here's the URL:

Dan