FOR SALE???

Been thinking about selling my 86 truck. I'm finding it hard to find the time and money to fix it up. It has an 8' bed, automatic, 22re engine with 148,000 mi. Regular cab. It comes with 2 sets of wheels. The stock wheels, and a set of american racing wheels. I also have running boards that I took off shortly after I bought the truck, and a tuff box tool box The problems: there is some rust. Mostly on the passenger side quarter panel. The bed is banged up where I backed into a light pole. I have a new tail light for it, but I can't get the brake lights to come on. It also needs an alternater, the seat is in rough shape. The 4WD works well, there is a creaking sound comming from the front end while taking sharp corners in 2WD. The truck is red. I would provide pictures to anyone interested. I'm thinking $750 firm. Any thoughts?

Reply to
John Courteau