Old model car kits for sale direct not e-bay

Mpc malco Super vette near mint unbuilt engine block glued nicely together Is all. 100.00 FIRM

MPC 1968 Judy lilly cuda started years ago nicely stripped need minor cleaning

100.00 FIRM

MPC 1974 Bruce larsons USA-1 pro stock vega very nice kit needs little clean up

125.00 O.B.O.

AMT 1960 chevy longbed fleetside annual truck started to make custom by me clean truck 65.00 FIRM + Shipping

amt built 63 ford glaxaie annual screw body kit very clean stock built 50.00

1 hasbro amazamatic astro vette car In the box near mint 100.00

1 mpc black bird trans ma like the smokey bird kinda kit Is near mint In the box unbuilt unsealed and complete except for 1 rim It was gone when I bought the kit 25.00

monogram early 1980's Issue 56 ford thunderbird mint sealed kit 25.00

Amt 32 ford vicky late 1970's Or early 1980's Issue mint sealed 40.00

66 Buick skylark modified stocker kit mint sealed 25.00

johan police wagon slightly started never finished could use better glass not a glue bomb very buildable 40.00

AMT 1971 Chevelle annual kit rare this Is what they destroyed the mold on to make the 72 kit Issued In 1971 only mostly built but nice and paint ready no box 65.00 FIRM these usually sale for 100 + unbuilt.

monogram 1985 corvette snap kit this was the only 1985 annual vette kit ever made by the model companies box Is alittle banged up but kit Is mint unbuilt

25.00

mpc pro street baracuda kit factory tubbed kit a spin off of the mopar missle kit Is mint unbuilt missing 1 talight lense I bought this on good faith and was told It was complete but 1 lense Is not a big deal either way 45.00

mpc the shreriff funny car challenger slightly started nothing hurt but could use 1 radius rod I was gonna do them In aluminium anyway clean kit ok box

100.00

revell 1957 Chevy nomad kit with opening doors nice kit for It's age made In

1973 mint unbuilt was sealed but I opened It to save box 50.00

MPC twister vega builder kit clean unpainted some minor glue here and there nothing major tubbed kit a spin off of the grumpy vega 50.00 no box

amt don garlits rear engine digger rail called the wynns charger 15.00 a kit have 3 for sale

e-mail any ?'s and for shipping rates I basically charge what It costs to ship.I charge 6.00 to ship a kit and .50 cents each for each added kit.Insurance Is suggested.thanks

Reply to
Diggers1000