FS: 1985 4-runner

1985 SR5 2-door 4-runner, 4x4 still on the road, everything works, had it 10 years, I drive it every day.. nothing beats it in the bush. not likely to pass a safety unless several rust holes in body get fixed. Step-up bumper with trailer hitch. e-test was ok in '04.. lots of good parts........... ..22re engine, uses oil about 1 L / 600kms have all the parts to overhaul the engine, rings, bearings etc. worth over $500.00 .. 5 speed transmission, overhauled by Toyota in 2001.. .. Solid front axle with leaf springs front and rear. .. all the glass is good, no cracks... .. electric windows .. all working.. .. tailgate has minor rust, no holes .. new front fenders from off-shore, in '03 .. have a spare radiator, new in the box. .. box of miscellaneous spare pieces, trim, etc. .. undercoating ..was 'ming'd for several years before they disappeared, so it took a long time to start rusting. a bit of fiberglass is needed here and there.. need a 7 passenger van so it's time to say goodbye to the best moose wagon I ever had... $1200 and it's yours, as is, with the original Toyota complete edition maintenance manual. located in Ottawa Canada
Reply to
Guylaine J. Parisien