69 Camaro parts for sale

Hello all,

I have some extra parts from my restoration project. I am located in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Digital pictures for most items are available upon request. Here is a list of current parts with prices and general condition;

GM standard hood; fathom green with white stripes, really good condition (a few spots with MINOR surface rust) $120.00 or best

GM cowl hood; it is a really solid hood but needs some work. Somebody must have set a leaking battery on it. In the front, there is a "battery sized" wavy spot from chemical damage. There are also several small holes drilled in the front area - I am not sure what the person was trying to accomplish. If you are a good bondo or fiberglass guy, it is a good deal- my asking price is $45.00

GM heater box (inside and outside); it will need a sand blasting and repaint, but it is really solid and has a working blower motor. No heater core included. $35.00

Four 14" rally wheels; they are in decent shape and have some balding tires on them. $75

Two 15" rally wheels; in great shape with some tires marked as 255's, but they seem wider than that. They are older tires, but have decent tread left. $100

Four GM 14" center caps; have a bit of pitting, one is "dinged", the others are straight. $60

Two 15"center caps and trim rings; Really good shape, the caps have minor pitting. $60

Driver's side fender

69 fender that has bondo and some rust. It is straight except for a dent where the bumper pushed back into the front of the fender (where it meets the extension). If you are a body guy, this is a money-saver. I am asking only $20.

Passenger side fender; In similar condition as the one above, only there is one baseball-sized cancer spot at the rear of the wheel well. $10.00

10 bolt rear with drum brakes; I JUST installed new pads, cylinders, springs, and hardware ($125 worth of brand new brake parts with zero miles). It is out of a running car and is in good shape. This is set up for multileaf springs and the perches are in good shape. I am asking $370.

inner wheel wells; they need a blasting and repaint, but are solid. $30.00

monoleaf springs; They are in new condition. Were mounted on car, but not run. $120/pair

I am sure I've forgotten a few parts, so check back in the next few days. Help me clean out the garage! I can be contacted at snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com

Reply to
Ed B