FS: 98 Taco-Low Miles-Ex Cond.

Drk Green/Tan int.- 40,000 mi.- Never been off road, SR5, 4WD, ex cab,

5spd, 6cyl, keyless/alarm. I added Blaupunkt CD reciever and two front 5 1/4 Blaupunkt speakers, Bilstein HD shocks, K N filter, Luverne nerf chrome running bars. I bought from a dealer over a yr ago with 28,000mi.- dealer added new Dunlop Rover 265/75/15s. Runs super, great truck, I hate to part with but have 3 vehicles, one must go and I use the truck the least.

I'm in Columbus Ohio. I'm asking $13,500. Will email photos.

snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com

Reply to
mojofltr