'98 Ex Vs. 2000 Ex

I have just been offered a good trade-in deal on my 1998 4.0 SOHC 4X4 against a 2000 4.0 North Face spec Ex. Putting aside the various trim options are there any major differences in the things to look out for when buying a 2000 Ex? I know about inspecting brake discs (rotors, to you in the USA), rear wiper mech, looking for CE light, etc, etc. Just wondered if there are any issues with the 2000 color coded bumper/round front aux light models?

BTW, the last time I checked, rotors cost about £150 GBPounds (approx $280 USD) EACH from Ford UK. I got all 4 plus all the pads for my '98 froma Candian eBay seller for less than the cost of ONE UK priced rotor - and that included the shipping and import duty!

TIA Simon H

Reply to
Simon H

Forget it. The 2000 turned out to be a dog...

Simon H

Reply to
Simon H