when would be the next maintenance service for my 2000 Camry

I took my 2000 Camry CE to the dealer at 32,500 miles in April. The maintenance service performed at that time was the major one they advises for 30,000 mile. I had oil and filter changed at 37000 miles three weeks ago. When should I bring my car to the dealer for the next maintenance service?

Looking at a few Toyota dealer's ad, there isn't any maintenance service for cars between 30,000 miles and 45,000 miles? Should I just have a oil and filter change at 40,000 miles and then take the car to the dealer at 45,000 for maintenance service?

Reply to
gotmail?

Hmmm, I have a 2000 LE, I bought it with 41000 miles, and I am now at

Reply to
Chuck

I didn't get much response for the next question so I'm re-posting it. Could experts tell me if I should have my car serviced for maintenance at 40,000 miles and 45,000 miles?

I took my 2000 Camry CE to the dealer at 32,500 miles in April. The maintenance service performed at that time was the major one they advises for 30,000 mile. It includes oil and filter change besides other things. I had another oil and filter change at 37000 miles three weeks ago. When should I bring my car to the dealer for maintenance?

Looking at a few Toyota dealer's ad, there isn't any maintenance service for cars between 30,000 miles and 45,000 miles? Should I just have a oil and filter change at 40,000 miles and then take the car to the dealer at 45,000 for maintenance?

Reply to
gotmail

Do you NOT have the booklet that came with the car identifying servicing and service intervals? They are real inexpensive from the dealer if you do not have one.

Reply to
Philip®