FS: Tundra Double Cab Tonneau Cover

Genuine Toyota Tonneau Cover (includes cover, frame and clamps). Was $400+ when new.

This was installed on my 2004 Tundra Double Cab for about 6 months. Excellent condition. I'm pretty sure this cover does NOT fit the Stepside bed. I'm not sure what other Toyotas it will fit either...just the 04-05 Double Cab Tundra as far as I know.

$175+ shipping (U.S. only), or local pick up (located in Massachusetts).

Thanks, Charlie

charlie snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
CharlieL