Good 2003 Taco deal?

2003 Taco TRD 4x4 Crew Cab V6 Auto Bed liner(not sure which brand) 24,500 miles Toyota Certified

$22,995. First quoted price from the Toyota dealer. Think there's room for hagglin'?

Inclined to ditch the, ahem, 96 -Pathfinder- to buy my first Tacoma. Thought I could tap the expertise of the NG to help sway me one way or the other. Any comments or suggestions sincerely appreciated.

Eric

Reply to
Mr Muckle

too high IMHO I have the extra cab, same truck as below. Brand new at 22,300 3 miles on it when I bought It. mine is the 2001 with every thing that Toyota could put on it.

Reply to
kkweaver

Reply to
I'm Right

Whoa. I am impressed. Did you think up that one all by your lonesome? Just too funny.

Reply to
Mr Muckle

Kinda' like a Nissan Pathfinder a "pathpuppy"! Cute,....... ROFL

Reply to
Jsmerk

For Canadian $$ it's a good deal, not for American $$...

Reply to
Dan J.S.

First, pretty good price on a double cab. The warranty is an extra $1000 or perhaps more.

You say new 2001 xcab at $22,300 loaded. v-6 4wd auto sr-5, and maybe a bit more. I gotta do some calling. I recall a bid of $24k on a Tacoma Limited, but I have to dig it up. And that was three years ago.

Reply to
Alesandra

a bid of xxx? you're not buying off ebay are you? Beware of false bidders pushing price up.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I phone the dealers directly. I didn't think I could find a new tacoma v-6

4wd sr-5 for $22,300

Reply to
Alesandra