HELP!!

I have a 98 4runner limited and I am having the exact same hesitation you are talking about. I can rev the engine from the engine compartment and there is almost a sec delay before the engine revs. Also there are times during acceleration the engine runs smooth and then sometimes it sputters. I am receiving trouble codes P-100(MAF sensor error circuit) P-110(IAT sensor error circuit) and some random cylinder misfire codes. The cylinder misfire codes are most likely to be caused by the MAF or IAT malfunctioning. I have changed and checked all wires and sparkplugs. Since the error codes say sensor circuit there is most likely just a bad wire somewhere???? I bought a MAF from a salvage yard(pick a part) and that did not solve the problem. Those bastards are expensive. Any Advice????

Reply to
jasonshipman711

Check the circuit, or have it checked, and make sure you are using known good parts. Isn't the IAT in the MAF? Hmmm. Call an exterminator, maybe? Mice LOVE to chew on EFI system wires, for some reason. It's their favorite.

Reply to
qslim