Towing 2 snowmobiles with a 4 banger

I have an 03 Taco and looking to tow 2 snowmobiles...not sure if one sled will be in back of truck or both in a double trailer. My truck is a 4 cyl standard. Am I looking for trouble? even if I take my time?

Thanks

Reply to
Brad P

you likely won't overheat in winter..... just don't lug it in any gear, ruins the tranny.. My 4-banger has pulled a lot more in a trailer than 2 snow-machines in summer... should be no problem.....

Reply to
Guylaine J. Parisien