Help with Electrical

I hope nobody minds my use of work's email, but I'm desperate. Can anybody point me to where to check for this problem: My tachometer and engine sensors simply quit working after a paint job of my '89 Toyota p/u extra cab. The engine indicator now goes to the red zone rapidly, regardless of coolant level, and tachometer just never moved.

Without these two, a driver always gambles with the vehicle engine. Thanks for any help.

Konrad

Reply to
Ayuda Network