Reply to
David

Two suggestions:

#1.) Go to techinfo.toyota.com

For $10, you get 24 hours of access.

When I bought my Tacoma, I paid the $10 and downloaded all the PM info, door panel removal (future stereo upgrades), adding and removing key fob procedures, current TSB's, and future maintenance info, like brake job procedures.

I'd tell you, but I don't have a Tundra, so I honestly don't know.

FWIW, my '05 Tacoma only has one grease fitting, the "propeller" shaft.

#2.) My local service manager was nice enough to walk me out into the service bays and show me the grease point on a 4Runner, while I was in to buy filters.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

As others have said you will probably only find fittings on the driveshafts front and rear.

-SP

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Reply to
Speedy Pete