Hilux 1998 fuel gauge limited range.

I got this back from the fixit shop but the gauge ranges from full to 3/4full before running on empty. How can the range be expanded to its proper one.

On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:13:49 -0700 (PDT), Peter Jason
Make sure it has the proper parts, and that the float is not
On Fri, 01 Nov 2013 22:01:25 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I took it back this morning for them to fix, but I left the tank on nearly empty to make it easier for them.