Hilux site sought

Hi Group, I've lurked here a lot, but what I'm really looking for is a group or site that caters to Toyota Hilux pickups. No disrespect, but this North American Tacoma and 4Runner-dominated group is very largely about vehicles with big gasoline-burning engines. I'm in Europe and I've got a 1998 Hilux 4WD Xtracab SR5, which looks like a Tacoma but has the 2.4 liter 2L-T diesel engine. My Internet searches have come up with nothing, save the

site, which is not bad but again North American-oriented. Also, where could I get an English-language factory service manual? Thanks in advance any tips.

Reply to
The Shadow

Thanks Roger

Reply to