I'm new here

Howdy folks,

I'm trying to help a friend of mine find a replacement return spring for his carburetor. It's the one that works the accelerator pump. We've scoured the countryside here in Southeastern WV, and there's none to be found.

It's either buy a complete carb, or nothing. We've even tried other springs out of other vehicles with no success.

Anyway, the engine is in his 1979 pickup is a 20-R engine.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

waterboy79-at-hotmail-dot-com

RJ in WV