How do I adjust the idle on a '95 Toyota PU w EFI ?

Do is the idle adjusted on a 1995 Toyota pu ? It has a 22RE four cylinder in it. It had been idling a bit low ~650 and I had it in to a shop and they tweaked it, so now it is roaring at ~1500 when cold and 1100 when hot - I think ~800-850 would be more like it...

Don't have a clue how to adjust the EFI system however. I can deal with a carb, but this stuff is beyond me.

Reply to
zatoreader

The large screw atop the throttle body is used to adjust the idle speed.

Reply to
Roger Brown

Thanks for the tip - I don't think I'd even noticed that thing - I was looking over on the far side of the injector "rail(?)" has a bunch of wires and vacuum hoses around it and where the cable adjust was at.

Reply to
zatoreader