need help on 85 22re cold start injector

This is my first 22re and i wondering what is the lifespan of the cold start injector.The one that was in the truck when i bought it went bad after about a month.Now the used one that i replaced it with failed this morning(3 Months later).Both local dealers want about $150dollars for a new one.I am a student and hate to spend that much on just one small injector. I would appreciate it if anyone knows of a rebuilder that can fix it or of another source i am overlooking.My local O'reilly auto parts store was the only one other than the dealer that showed this part,but none of their stores or warehouses showed to have it in stock.

Reply to
me