Occasional shake in 99 Tacoma

Hi, Just picked up a 1999 Tacoma Xtra cab V6 Auto with 90K miles on it. On occasion when I'm travelling 45-65 mph, what seems like the front end will feel like it's shaking and felt through the steering wheel. And hitting the brakes results in a much more pronounced shake. I read about some common wheel and tire balance issues with Tacoma/4Runners, but seems I'd consistently feel the shake if that was the issue. The front rotors were turned when I bought it just some 300 miles ago. Any thoughts what may be causing this? TIA.

Reply to
Kyle Tucker