oh what a feeling

Hi, Just a few words about my 93 toyota pu, I bought it new in 94, it now has 300506 miles on it, broke 2 heads and now has a leaky head gasket (hopeing thats all it is) I drive it 5 days a week total 130 miles a day, I've ran Bars stop leak in it and seems to help, have driven it with Bars for a year or so, aint gonna spend another 1500 on it. Anyway, it's been a great truck, it blew a raditor hose last week, it was a little one that goes into the intake manifold, strange how replaceing it with a hose off our chevy.. just a hose that fit, makes it run faster, more power... is it just me or would that make the truck run better?

Reply to
toy4ever