part needed

Hey all I hate to ask for parts here but it's a last resort. Does anyone know of a PU or 4Runner with a clutch pedal mounting bracket that will fit a '90 PU ANYWHERE in North America? I'm desperate. If I can't find one my truck will be sitting in line for the body shop for fabrication because Toyota quit making this part! I need to get back in my Yota! Thanks guys!

Reply to
Michael Harrison

Have your toyota dealer do a nationwide search at all the dealers for your part-- ive found several things this way, old inventory, including a set of chrome "dealer installed" mirrors for my 88-- thanks to my wife hitting the mirror and taking it off..... good luck...

Reply to
toyota1