I just got my Bassani X pipe...

I was wondering if there were any last minute tips for the installation from anyone who has experience with them. Of course it is supposed to rain all weekend here in New Jersey so, I will not be able to put them in until next week. Thanks for the help in advance.

Steve

98 SVT Cobra #5098 Triple Black Steeda Underdrive Pulleys Steeda Adjustable Clutch Quadrant Steeda Tri Ax Shifter Borla Cat Back Exhaust MAC Cold Air Intake Bassani X Pipe (sitting in a box in the livingroom for now)

02 FLHRSEI

00 FXSTD Stage II
Reply to
SJB

Erik D.

Hey guys thanks for the advice. I have heard about the heat sheild welds before so, I will keep an eye out for it. I live in North Plainfield Joe and, I work up in East Hanover at Novartis Pharmaceuticals..

Steve

98 SVT Cobra #5098 Triple Black Steeda Underdrive Pulleys Steeda Adjustable Clutch Quadrant Steeda Tri Ax Shifter Borla Cat Back Exhaust MAC Cold Air Intake Bassani X Pipe (sitting in a box in the livingroom for now)

02 FLHRSEI

00 FXSTD Stage II
Reply to
SJB

Hey Gary,

My Cobra is my daily car and as for the snow, I don't go out in it. Work can do without me for a day or two when the weather is that bad. I ride one of the bikes to work a few times a week since it is only 22 miles each way and I take no higways to get there. The Cobra is in for the clutch the next few days so the bikes are it. I hope the weather stays nice.. Where in Jersey are you from? I am in North Plainfield..

Steve

98 SVT Cobra #5098 Triple Black Steeda Underdrive Pulleys Steeda Adjustable Clutch Quadrant Steeda Tri Ax Shifter Borla Cat Back Exhaust MAC Cold Air Intake Bassani X Pipe

02 FLHRSEI

00 FXSTD Stage II
Reply to
SJB

| > Is your Cobra yer daily ride (other than the bikes), or do you have a | > "snow" car as well? | >

| > Gary | | Hey Gary, | | My Cobra is my daily car and as for the snow, I don't go out in it. Work can | do without me for a day or two when the weather is that bad. I ride one of | the bikes to work a few times a week since it is only 22 miles each way and | I take no higways to get there. The Cobra is in for the clutch the next few | days so the bikes are it. I hope the weather stays nice.. Where in Jersey | are you from? I am in North Plainfield.. | | Steve |

I'm a bit NW in Chester. I "train" it to the city every day - but trying to get to the point where I can work at home a day or two during the week - especially in snow, if need be.

Drove a '03 cobra coupe, and '03 mach-1 tonight. Just waaaay too much fun to have driving a car ;-) It's nice to finally get some decent bike weather.

Gary pick mynose to reply

Reply to
Gary Rodgers

I'm in SW Pennsylvania, and don't have the option of a train, so I have a winter beater Probe to go along with my '97 Cobra.

Drooled over a few '03 Cobras and an '03 Mach1 today while waiting for the service guys to change my locks. Somehow walked away with neiter car and kept my '97. It was *quite* hard though.

It is nice to get some decent bike weather. Mine's been in the shop for a week and a half waiting for front brake pads to come in, and then get installed. *sigh* By the time I get it back, it'll probably be either cold or monsooning again.

JS

Reply to
JS