Poor Running 93 V6

Little brother has a problem with his truck. Can anyone forward any help?

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

The check engine light came on in my truck. I bought an engine analyzer that turned out to serve the same function as a paper clip and figured out that the coil, igniter, and knock sensor were bad. I returned the analyzer and bought a new coil, which didn't help much, a new O2 sensor, which didn't do anything, a new fuel filter (don't ask why), a new igniter, same results, and a knock sensor. The check engine light says that the knock sensor is the last remaining problem, but I can't figure out where to put it. Any ideas? The manual doesn't even mention it, except in the list of items that the engine light addresses.

Where would I find out where it is? Do you have access to the Toyota book for a 93 V6 truck?

Reply to
Bryan Padgett