Possible to re-wire fog lamps to illuminate with parking lights, not low beams??

I have a 2000 Land Cruiser and would like the fog lamps to come on with the parking lights instead of the low beams. BMW and other cars do this as have the aftermarket lamps that I have installed ;-) Does anyone know how to make this modification on a 2000 LC?

Thanks in advance,

Reply to
Tom Owen