Power antennae fitment

I have a 93 Xtra cab 4x4 and the mast broke of in the base. Found a power antenae in an 86 runner. Would it bolt up to my pick up?

Looks really simple to unbolt, but not sure if the mount inside the fender and the wire harness that plugs in are the same?

I know the power for the mast is run with the passenger marker light in the same part of the harness..

Static radio really bites.

Reply to
toyrantula