Prices of 2007 Tacoma's

Hi, I've been Looking at 07 Taco's all the ones I like are $29 to $30 G MSRP.

4x V6 4 door TRD off-road package. What can one be bought for realistically with no trade,cash? Thanks.......

BTW Have always been GM just can't do that anymore. he he too many problems.

Reply to
rb

I've seen '07 Taco's of that MSRP range for around $26,900 advertised in our region (NE)

Reply to
Mike W

rb posted for all of us...

Go to Edmund's figure out what you want then figure out the wholesale price. They make money at the wholesale price. Fill out form on Toyota page and let the dealers give you Internet price and inventory. Saves time and aggravation.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Unfortunately they will say that Edmunds is not accurate or the prices are out of date --- and it's frequently true guess du to dollar fluctuation.

Reply to
Wolfgang

You should have no problem getting one at dealer invoice using an online service like autobytel.com. Clubs like Costco offer a similar service with similar prices. If you know exactly what you want and you don't like haggling with the sales people this is the way to go. There's nothing to lose by checking out price quotes from various internet/fleet dealers.

Reply to
M.Paul

No trade is an opportunity missed for the dealership to chisel on what they give you and make more profit on the used car lot.

Cash is an opportunity missed for the dealership to overcharge you on the interest rate and get a kickback from the lender.

Do the local dealerships have lots of trucks you're interested in, or just a few. If lots, you have the advantage. You WANT a truck. They NEED to make a sale. If there are only a few, the stealership has the advantage.

Look at these sites

All the car related web sites have links or ads for buying services...use these to get prices. You can also email the local dealerships and ask the 'fleet' or 'internet' sales person to give you a price. You can't really ask a national forum what prices to expect for your local region. The five southeastern states and five southern states still have regional wholesale Toyota distributors that are one more layer of gouging the customer.

As always, keep a close grip on your wallet. Expect them to try to cheat you. One popular scam is to give you a decent price, then when the paperwork is printed the price is magically higher (must be magic...it's never lower). READ every piece of paperwork. UNDERSTAND everything you read. ASK about anything you don't understand. Sign ONLY when everything is 100% OK. NEVER pay for any extra...paint treatments, upholstery treatments, extended so-called warranties, glass etching, etc., etc. If you feel the need for the extended warranty, take your new truck home, do an internet search, and buy only the Toyota Vehicle Service Agreement from any Toyota dealership in the country that offers you the best price...and it'll be lower than you were offered.

Please post back here with the results of your search.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

Reply to
Noon-Air

Thanks Guys! I will have to do some more research on these sites.

Reply to
rb

Moon everyone is not interested on a strip down 6cyl. single cab work tuck, so the 15.8 k price is crap.

I got me a 2006 Double Cab SR5 loaded with 6 k down and 19,800 out the door, the best thing I like so far is the quiet ride and flip up moon roof, in 6 months I have put on it 920 Miles. Did I said I love the ride... I think I did it right, I went in 2 days before the end of the month and found that the dealer nearest to me had the biggest selection, 4 hours later I had my truck for 60 months at $365, even today I don't know if a got a good deal or could have done better but I'm happy with the truck and my monthly payments. Think about it Moon $365truck $135 insurance= $500 just to drive around 200 Mls a month and I can't even claim any receipts... :0 Aaaah but sweet comfy Mls they are

services...use

price...and

Reply to
;)

Actually it's hardly stripped down... Its comfortable, is fun to drive, and does everything I need it to do......but thats ok too.

920 miles in 6 months?? you sure dumped a lot of money for a garage queen....and at that rate you might be ready for your first service in oh....about 3 years.

If I was gonna buy a garage queen, I would be looking at something like this....

FWIW.. my insurance is only $62/mo, and my truck is paid for.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Yeap, I might trade in for the 07 if the dealer won't dick me too hard, I only use to go to the office and p/u my work van I use the van for work and running around getting everything else done.

Prettyyyy but I can fit a sheet of plywood anywhere for what I can see and for sure I can't take my babies to the vet.

S. FL is expensive, I think is because of the no fault crap, I have a clean record.

Hey Moon do you really help your wife with her homework? A lot of people go to jail around here for that kind of shit man, you should be ashamed.

Reply to
;)

";)" wrote in message news:cvednVIFjMgiuhHYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

"Noon-Air" wrote in message news:6PadnS2N5sl5vRHYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com... > > > Moon everyone is not interested on a strip down 6cyl. single cab work > > tuck, > > so the 15.8 k price is crap. > > Actually it's hardly stripped down... Its comfortable, is fun to drive, and > does everything I need it to do......but thats ok too. > > > I got me a 2006 Double Cab SR5 loaded with 6 k down and 19,800 out the > > door, > > the best thing I like so far is the quiet ride and flip up moon roof, in 6 > > months I have put on it 920 Miles. Did I said I love the ride... > > I think I did it right, I went in 2 days before the end of the month and > > found that the dealer nearest to me had the biggest selection, 4 hours > > later > > I had my truck for 60 months at $365, even today I don't know if a got a > > good deal or could have done better but I'm happy with the truck and my > > monthly payments. > > Think about it Moon $365truck $135 insurance= $500 just to drive around > > 200 > > Mls a month and I can't even claim any receipts... :0 > > Aaaah but sweet comfy Mls they are > >

Hey Moon do you really help your wife with her homework? A lot of people go to jail around here for that kind of shit man, you should be ashamed. Wife?? nope... not afflicted with that around here.

Reply to
Noon-Air

A friend was telling me about his credit union's car buying service. They check the area dealers for the best deal. Might be worth looking into.

Reply to
Cleo Jones